Tuesday, September 19, 2006

WALKING IN THE RAIN….

"I love walking in rain, because no body can see me crying.”
Magical line by Charlie Chaplin.
I just feel this is the line we all will feel at least once in our life that it is the line made for us.
I don't know about others but I felt many times this was line which summarized my situation in game of life…
life is like time ...it goes on whether you are willing or not .it does not care about your mood, pain, happiness, sorrow joy no sir it does not count anything ..
It clears the hurdles in its way to reach the ultimate destination of “DEATH”.

Hmmm…I still Love walking in rain. For the reason what ever it is….
Charlie,
Just praying that your reason should not be my reason….
Any way …yeh life hai Kuch bhi hosaktha hai….

But still … I LOVE WALKING IN THE RAIN….
WALKING IN THE RAIN

No comments: